What Five Things did today bring for me?
1. A day long mental hum of Good King Wenceslaus!
2. A poem for an exhausted friend (see below if interested)
3. A walk on the streets of Manhattan where I encountered a mother trying to apply Chapstick to her kid's lips and who finally had to say, "Look, you can sing, but you can't move your lips, honey."
4. A modestly better mood than the one I've been in the last couple of weeks
5. Bonus points of personal satisfaction for doing a good job translating the poem before checking online and human resources.
Not too bad.
Hee hee to number 3
Yes, it was pretty funny. Got to love those little overheard wisps of life! Hope your Christmas went well--thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Singing...or humming...is good.
Thank you, Purple, for taking time to comment. I agree that there is something good in song--something that gets conveyed that way that can be communicated in no other fashion.
Hope your Christmas was a good one--filled with grace and peace. (I like the Silent Night vid you posted, by the way. Thanks for that!)
Post a Comment