Friday, December 11, 2015

Advent III 2015













Advent III, 2015

I live
and I sense
and I say
there is,
in all of This,
glory here!
Glory now!

And it looks like
love overcoming,
is shaped like
compassion dancing,
feels like a blessing kiss.

I don't want to miss
this hope of here and now
that has been and shall be,
world without end.

So I add my amen
to the chorus of praise:

I align with the angels
and my voice I raise
In faith that
glory
is already
on Earth;

Every day of the year
can be a season of birth.

Kimberly M. King, RSCJ
(with thanks to Clara Malo, RSCJ for the photo)

2 comments:

Sheilarscj said...

Thank you Kim for this motivating and inspiring poetic expression of reality and hope. Much appreciated as I launch into the day.

Unknown said...

Such lovely and heartwarming poetry, Kim. I look forward to reading more. Blessings, M