Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday 5--This One's On Me

The pals at RevGals posed this one for consideration..."Whether it's new friends or new loves or new employers, what are five things people should know about you?"

1. The wonder and adventure of God thrills me and fills me to the core of my being

2. I love, love, love, words and language...the sounds of them, feelings of them in my mouth, textures to the ear, intricacies of meaning and nuance...

3. I can speak to an audience of 500+ and not blink an eye but rate high on the Introvert scale of Myers Briggs

4. Logic and the imagination are in near constant, comfortable, conversation within me.


5. I carry a stone in my pocket every day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love #5!
And my son the actor is VERY introverted, so I believe you about speaking to big groups.

Kimberly said...

Songbird,

Thanks for the fun play--and the visit. For well over a decade now, I have carried a stone every day. I like the smooth solidity, the weightiness that draws down to center.

thanks again and peace.